3 times less cocking force required than explosive powered tools
Faster install than explosive powered tools - lower in place cost
Automatic power adjustment
Fixes to concrete and steel without the need for adjustment
Compatible with all major insulation types
Low insertion force
Sizes to suit soft and rigid insulation from 25mm to 100mm
Soft insulation with thickness greater than 100mm may be compressed.
TRADES & APPLICATIONS
Ceiling & Partitioning Contractor
Fastening Insulation to Concrete
Fastening Insulation to Steel
Standard Operating Procedure
Always read and understand the instruction manual before attempting to operate a Ramset™ Gas Technology Tool.
1. First insert the fuel cell and battery into the tool.
2. The insulation fastener should then be placed on the end of the fastener guide without compressing the front end of the tool.
3. The insulation fastener should then be forced through the insulation by pushing on the tool.
4. The tool should then be compressed against the work surface. (Making sure that the tool is perpendicular to the work surface).
5. Once the tool is compressed, and the insulation fastener is in contact with the work surface, the trigger can be actuated and the faster is driven into the substrate securing the insulation fastener in place.